Sunday, May 10, 2009

well its official!

Not everything is moved out, but I'm out. Out on my own for the first time... wow.

Tonight is actually going to be my first night sleeping alone. Charlie was nice enough to spend the last two nights with me and keep me company :]

But tonight... I dunno. Both the other two room mates are out of the house right now, so i dont know, its strange. I know I already dont like the dog... it peed in my bathroom and pooped in the living room. (found out about the pee after i stepped in it...)

so things I need:

- Shower Curtain
- Common towel (for drying hands)
- New bed sheets, and a skirt
- More food to snack on
- Rugs for my floor
- Doormat for the inside of my room
- Toilet paper
- Shelves (currently residing at dads house)
- Dresser (currently residing at memaws house)
- Change my address at the bank
- Change my address at the DMV
- Renew my car tag


There's more but I realized I started talking about things unrelated to the house. I'll get into that list later. Right now I feel like i want to get ready for bed. Been a long day, and I've got a long week ahead of me.

Wish me a Happy Birthday. I'll be twenty years old on Tuesday (a day i also work at the office and at the restaurant, fun) So make sure I'm in your prayers to have a good day at least. Normally Tuesdays are terribly horrific.

Well good night, Talk to you all out there later

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment