Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trying to Sleep...

Last night I went to bed kinda late, a little after midnight, not so bad.

Well just as I was about to finally fall asleep, I hear this banging at the door!

Who the heck comes over to someones house after midnight! On a weeknight where everyone has work the next day!?

Well apparently they were expected cause the room mate living closest to the door let them in. Then for some reason they decided to do dishes... Prolly because the room mate that lives next to me likes to use EVER dish while making anything in the kitchen, while me and the roomie close to the door only use one or two dishes when preparing anything.

But anyways, they cleaned the kitchen and went to bed ish, bed as in they went in her room and i couldnt hear them anymore lol

After that wasnt so bad, except there was a storm last night. *shiver* It wasnt so bad, except the one REALLY loud bit of thunder at 3am that scared the shit out of me! Took me a while to get back to sleep.

And then for some reason it woke me up when my roomie closest to me got ready this morning. Usually it doesnt, maybe he was just being extra loud unintentionally, I dont know... but he was getting ready at 5am, and i didnt need to be up until 7:30 am... so it was a bit of a bummer.

Was supposed to go to work early this morning... but no thanks, that didnt happen. I was WAY too tired to bother with getting ready and actually leave for my job. But here I am at work. I made it. And I'm earning my keep!

Have sweet dreams for the future, and hope that no disturbances come your way

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment